On April 15th this is what it looked like:
My brother Mike just got into town and they all decided to go out and build a snowman. This was the first snowman she has ever made and I was so sad I wasn't there for it. Probably about now I was sitting in my Contracts final trying to remember what I learned. When I got home later we played and fixed the snowman.
After the snowman building(and fixing), my brother said he was going to throw a snowball at Mila. She started running away and crying(she tends to overreact sometimes). Then he made a snowball and gave it to her and told her to throw it at him. Then she got excited and had a lot fun chasing after him. I was glad that I at least got to be there for her first snowball fight.
No comments:
Post a Comment