Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween. Mila and I had a busy day. We went to a study group and a conference with my writing teacher. Then we went to the Burns' house to tag along with them for trick or treating. We had a lot of fun. Mila was very happy to be a ladybug. I think I got tired faster than she did.

I am getting better at these self-portraits.

Fishy face!

She is all ready to go!


Mila and Anna. I kept trying to get them both to look at the camera and smile, but that did not work. Cute girls. On the way to their house Mila kept asking me, "I'm a ladybug...What Anna be?" I think she was starting to get the concept of dressing up...maybe.

Another attempt...Anna is very good at saying Cheese!

Sam's face was too priceless to not add this picture. What an adorable little guy!

The gang!

Trick or treating. Mila was always last.

Emma decided to lay in the grass and Mila had to follow suit. I guess they were getting tired. I know I was.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Love the fishy face picture.